
I need a hero.
I'm holding out for a hero to come to her blog.
She's gotta be strong,
and she's gotta be fast,
and she's gotta be fresh from the fight.
Gee, last we heard from my friend, playmate, buddy, pal, and personal protector of Mitzie Nation, Shelly......was over a year ago...... What has happened to the world's sexiest superhero?
I wonder if she's still in that same apartment. I wonder if she's found someone special to love. I wonder if she's found another guy or another woman to love her like she deserves to be loved.
If so, is it an open relationship? Is it closed? How'd it happen? Why'd it happen? Who is that lucky human who landed such a sweet, smart, sexy and beautiful woman?
Did Shelly go to any special sporting events lately? Perhaps an event she had always dreamed of?
Is she still a certified vet tech? Was she promoted? What's going on there?
Is she happy? Is she sad? Is her life better? Is it worse? Is her heart full or is it empty? Are her dreams coming true like all of mine have? Has she found her place in this world or is she still searching?
Is she sad? Is she lonely? Is she healthy? Is she happy?
Does she still have that smile that brightens a whole room? Does her giggle still make everybody laugh just from how cute it sounds?
Does she still love Investigation ID? Does she still love to play golf?
What's wrong, Shell-Bell? Dontcha love us no more? Dontcha care? What's wrong? Tell us. If something's wrong, we can help.
Have you done something that you're ashamed of? If you have, that's okay. We're all human. We all make mistakes. It's how we confront those mistakes that show our true character.
I once took too many from the "Take-A-Penny" thingy at the store. I made restitution. I overcame my mistake.
You have that character. You are strong. You are great. We need you.
Do you need an intervention for negligent bloggers? We can do that.
We can help. We WILL help!
Dontcha love us no more?
It's this weird feeling.....like you're very, very close....so close I could touch you. Yet when I go to your blog, it seems like you are a million miles away. It hurts, Shell-Bell.
Dontcha love us no more?
I think you do. I KNOW you do. Because....we all love you! Come back to your blog, Shell-Bell! Come back to your blog.....
Where's the wonderful woman who helped me so much when I moved out here? Where's the strong woman who went back to school and came out of divorce stronger than ever? Where is she, Shell-Bell? Where are YOU, Shell-Bell?
You're out there. I know it. And I know Shelly's Tyme will be coming back. I know deep down in my bisexual, libertarian, royal empress heart that you'll be back.
You care. You care more than you want to admit. You'll be back. You'll come back. This isn't over.
All we can do is wait. And hope. And wait. And hope.
Until then, Shells.....we're ALL holding out for our hero.
And then you go five years without a post after this! LOL Dork!
ReplyDelete